Suited & Booted exist to make your special day or party the best it can be, by performing just the right kind of music in just the right way. In short, we will always aim to provide a dynamic and energetic show you and your guests will never forget!
Our repertoire features classics from every era and genre, from real old rock’n’roll through the brilliant artists of the 60s and 70s, and right up to the most contemporary chart acts. We can literally deliver everything from Elvis, The Beatles, David Bowie, Dolly Parton, Kylie Minogue, Manic Street Preachers to Daft Punk – no act is immune from theSuited & Booted treatment! We leave no stone unturned to entertain and to keep you and your guests dancing until the final dram is drained!
Naturally, every couple has that special ‘first dance’ song and we will always learn this (assuming we don’t already know it) providing you give us time to prepare it for you. In terms of requests generally, we ask that our couples/clients give us some time to learn whatever special songs you require.
We fully appreciate that weddings by their very nature are inclusive affairs, with guests from very young to elderly people. To this end we will always gauge the right song to play at the right time. Having said that, we know when, and how to, rock your night!
In addition to providing top-notch and energetic live music, we are also able to supply a short quiet set during which we will play a set of recorded music, for example for the buffet or similar quiet moments in the course of the reception.
In Scotland many couples also request a ceilidh set, and this is something we can, naturally, do for you, complete with guidance through the sometimes tricky steps!
Suited & Booted – the band, the legend……
Why book us to play at your wedding
- Talented, accomplished, multi-instrumentalists
- Playing times flexible, unlike some bands
- Smart, friendly band
- Requests played, as long as submitted in advance for us to learn!
- Male and female singers
- Broad and varied repertoire
- Ceilidh section, with ‘calling’ and steps guidance!
- Dedicated sound engineer- brilliant live sound
- Good PA system and lights
- ‘First dance’ song of your choice
- CD/ IPod music played during breaks/ buffet etc
- Good discounts in an expensive business
- Pay us in advance, leaving you without the worry of cash on the big day
- Easily understood, clear website explaining all you need to know
- Inclusive Prices- total clear with no hidden charges
- No agencies involved- we work directly with you, our client
- We play for you, not to feed our massive egos!
- We respond to booking requests and enquiries within 24 hours
- Back-up musicians in the unlikely event of a no-show!
- We can offer flexible payment arrangements, providing total is paid by two weeks before event
- All details confirmed in writing